VITANIN A AND VITAMIN C
VITAMIN A AND VITAMIN C WHY ARE THEY SO GOOD FOR OUR SKIN?
Lets start with Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a phenomenal molecule that is known to deliver a number of incredible benefits to the skin, when it is delivered at the right levels in a stable form.
Due to environmental and lifestyle factors and our exposure to sunlight our Vitamin A levels are reduced on a daily basis and can pose a problem in unhealth looking skin.
quality well formulated topical Vitamin A is very important and considered an extremely useful ingredient in our skincare regime. Vitamin A can assist in re programming our skin cells resulting in healthier, more radiant skin.
- Vitamin A actually has the ability to normalise how skin cells function
- Vitamin A helps improve acne by normalising sebum production balancing the skin
- Vitamin a helps to combat the appearance of pigmentation normalising the activity of tyronsinase, (An enzyme that plays a vital role in the production of melanin.
- It assists in the promotion of healthy collagen and elastin formulation by stimulating the fibroblasts (cells that produce collagen in the dermis layer of the skin) leaving the sin firmer and more youthful in appearance.
- Vitamin A speeds up healing, prevents breakouts, and helps support the skins immune system, promotes natural moisture which in turn helps hydrate and balance the skin
- Vitamin A assists with maintaining a healthy dermis and epidermis
Vitamin C is a favourite ingredient that can slow down early signs of ageing and fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin c is an anti oxidant which means it fights free radicals (toxians) that come into contact with your skin, environmental or enternal. Free radicals can cause harm that damages your skin
Vitamin C when it is well formulated applied as a topical skin care treatment can aid in your skin health
- Vitamin C can reduce pigmentation spots by blocking the production of pigment in our skin
- Vitamin c can help with acne with its inflammatory properties
- Vitamin C is safe for most skin types
- Vitamin c aid in hydration
- Vitamin c can also aid in the reduction of redness and hyperpigmentation.
- Vitamin C helps combat puffy dark under eye circles
- Vitamin C helps promote collagen production reducing skin sagging
- Vitamin C is a brilliant anti oxidant therefore a good all rounder in skin care