WELCOME TO BLACK&WHITE SUNLESS TANNING
Body Scrub & Full Tan $86
Body Scrub & 1/2 Tan $66
Full Tan $60
Half Tan $46
PRE - POST TAN GUIDE
- If you wax please wax at least 72 hrs prior to your tan application.
- If you shave, please shave the night before your tan application
- If we are not using our tan and scrub service please exfoliate with a loofah, mitt or body scrub on the day or night before your appointment to thoroughly exfoliate the skin prior to your tan appointment this will enable your tan to last longer by removing excess dead skin cells
- Do not apply moisturizer, lotions or body scrubs that leave an oily residue on the day of your appointment as these will act as an inhibitor to the tan and negatively affect the final result.
- If possible please refrain from deodorant where possible otherwise this can be removed before we begin your tan, some deodorants can cause a discoloration effect around the armpit area.
- Bring dark and loose breathable clothing to wear after your tan to avoid any staining of light fabrics Close fitting clothes may cause rubbing or seating which will result in a inferior tan. Strapless bra or bathing suit is recommended to protect rubbing in the shoulder area, especially if you are wearing a strapless dress to an upcoming event.
- Footwear such as Jandals are best to avoid rubbing the tan off your feet.
- No swimming, sweating, exercising or getting wet until after your first shower as this may cause streaks or an uneven tan results.
- Leave the tan on for 2-8 hours to develop before showering. Your therapist will tell you when to wash off your tan, depending on your desired colour and tanning as well as the selected tanning solution.
- Moisturize daily to preserve the tan for the longest time using our tan extender.
- Avoid long, hot showers/baths and pat skin dry. Do not rub!
- Chlorine will shorten the length of your tan so avoid swimming pools and spa’s following application.
- Exfoliate only when you are ready to remove the tan.