POST COVID 19
Level 2 Appointment Procedures..
BLACK&WHITE' Beauty will be implementing the following procedures to keep both myself and my clients safe and Covid free.
- Please contact me prior to your appointment if you are feeling unwell in the slightest, although this may be nothing but a change of season sniff or sore throat BLACK&WHITE simply can not take any chances with the safety of myself and my clients. We will be more than happy to reschedule you. (027 2888072)
- I will be only taking one person at a time, unless of coarse you have been in the same bubble.
- Please txt me before you leave for your appointment just to make sure I am running on time although I have scheduled my appointments with plenty of time between clients to sanitize and sterilize, the waiting room and a coffee and magazine is completely off limits at level 2 so a quick txt makes sense. (txt 027 2888072)
- Gloves will be worn where appropriate and hands thoroughly washed and sanitized between clients.
- You will need to sanitize your hands on arrival and sign a delectation form that you are showing no signs of any viral or other illness or Covid 19 symptomatic.
- Your details will be logged for contact tracing as per Level 2 Criteria.
- I will be wearing a a surgical grade mask as well as a full screen facial Shield and there will be a basic disposable mask available for you if your require.
- Hairdressing capes and towels will be changed with every client and sanitized and laundered in the correct manner.
- Hairdressing equipment will be sanitized in the usual appropriate manner between clients.
- Beauty beds and linen will be changed between clients if used and where appropriate a disposable paper bed roll will be used instead. The bed will be sanitized between clients as well as tools in the usual appropriate manner.
- All contact surfaces will be thoroughly sanitized between clients and again before I leave for the day.
- Eftpost will be available if required, however you are encouraged to pay online where you can.
Crazy times I know!
LEVEL 3 ONLINE SHOPPING PROMOTIONS
Helping our small beauty businesses survive in Level 3
Find your nearest stockist and simply purchase any BLACK&WHITE product online and go into a draw to win a 3 night stay in our Pukehina Retreat. Remember to mention your stockist clinic name for your entry to be valid.
HOW IT WORKS?
Spend $50 on BLACK&WHITE Retail and receive 1 entry
Spend $100 on BLACK&WHITE Retail or any Facial Treatment and receive 2 entries.
Spend $150 on BLACK&WHITE Retail or Facial Treatment and receive 3 entries
Spend $200. on BLACK&WHITE Retail or Facial Treatment and receive 4 entries.
We will run one draw every Month for four months to help your nearest therapist get back on there feet again.
Bookings to be confirmed once our Government decides travel within NZ is safe.
WITH LOVE BLACK&WHITE
Take care, Stay Safe, Sane and Sensible.
WITH LOVE BLACK&WHITE
Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic
In light of how serious things are becoming with the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, I thought it important to comment about my businesses approach and practices. My intention is not feed into fear but take a vigilant approach to ensure my clients and my self remain healthy.
What we at BLACK&WHITE ask of you:
💜 If you have returned from overseas please do not come for an appointment for at least 2 weeks.
💜 If you have been in contact with anyone showing symptoms please do not come for an appointment for at least 2 weeks.
💜 If you are experiencing shortness of breath, coughing, sneezing or fever, please cancel your appointment and wait a minimum of 2 weeks to reschedule and once symptoms have cleared.
24 hour cancellation policy stands, but short notice cancellation is accepted for any of the above scenarios.
What I will be practicing:
💜 Inside Out already practices a 3-4 step sterilisation practice of tools and this will continue vigilantly.
💜 All bedding is changed per client.
💜 All surfaces are wiped with Isopropal & hospital grade anti-viral antiseptic between clients.
💜 My hands are washed thoroughly between clients.
💜 If deemed necessary I will use gloves during facial treatments (already used for waxing).
💜 If deemed necessary I will use a face mask during facial treatments.
💜 I will not open the salon for 2 weeks if I display any virus like symptoms or come into contact with anyone with symptoms.
Please know many of these are actually standard Beauty Therapy Association practices for client safety.
They will just be ramped up during this time.
Let's flatten the curve together!
Welcome Mel Corbett from Tip to toe beauty from Eltham Taranaki who is a new stockist of
BLACK&WHITE Cellular Level
Welcome B Studio from Stanmore Bay Orewa who is a new stockist of
The wait is over. Our B&W Lodge Retreat and Accommodation will be open for business from the 14th March.
It is nothing short of stunning and the wait has been worth it. Although our grounds and gardens and outdoor bath area have yet to be completed - no thanks to the awful drought we are enduring - the accommodation side of things is finished and ready for guests to enjoy.
Here's a snapshot of what you can expect:
- Luxury accommodation with three bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1 - King size bed with en-suite and your own private deck with two outdoor baths.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 - Queen beds with a shared bathroom; both open out onto the main deck with access to the outdoor baths (two rollaway beds can be made available upon request )
- Adjoining our fully equipped beauty spa and hair studio so you can treat your body while energising your soul.
- Enjoy a fully functional kitchen with dishwasher, oven/hob, full sized fridge/freezer, and microwave.
- Laundry facilities with washing machine and dryer and clothesline for your convenience all year around as well as ironing facilities.
A large open plan lounge and incredible outdoor living space
Every room has incredible views overlooking the estuary and opens out onto a incredible deck. You'll experience the tranquility of water bird life, plus breathtaking east coast sunsets.
The lodge can be booked for weekends and weekdays for holidays or wedding accommodation,hens parties, retreats or just a tranquil getaway. We also welcome corporate functions or groups where we can arrange to bring in a range of certified practitioners, speakers, catering, etc to suit your requirements.
I am loving working from our brand new premises in Pukehina and just being at the beach (home) full time.
The space we have created here is amazing and I can't wait to share it with you all. The gardens and grounds will be completed when the weather allows, and we have plans for adding an all-year-round organic garden which I know the guests staying at the lodge will appreciate. An out outdoor bath area will be completed very shortly as well, perfect for those amazing sunsets.
Matamata & Putaruru
We are settled and operational from our new premises in Matamata on alternate Wednesdays, and Putaruru on alternate Mondays. With every visit I'm figuring out ways to make my time in the Waikato work even better for my clients. The spaces we have secured are private and quiet. It's also been great re-entering Putaruru (where I owned my very first business when I was just 23 years old, as well as working in conjunction with Kaye who bought the Tuscany Road business off me many moons ago).
Melissa is opening up a B&W location in Omokoroa in the next month, and I am very excited for her and our clients in the area. If you are in the area, or know of anyone that lives in Omokoroa who would appreciate a good beauty therapist - Melissa is your girl. For bookings phone or message 022 525 4122
1. Book a half leg wax, bikini line and mini Pedicure
Receive a B&W Pro Perfection Signature Relax & Unwind Facial at HALF PRICE
2. Book a B&W Pro Perfection Signature Relax & Unwind Facial
Receive a half hour Back Massage ABSOLUTELY FREE
WELCOME TO BLACK&WHITE 2020
BLACK&WHITE has officially launched and is now available to professional beauty clinics across New Zealand!
Kerry developed BLACK&WHITE because she saw a need in our industry for advanced level products without the strict sales targets and hefty opening orders.
With no cost spared on delivering active results, BLACK&WHITE cellular level skincare has advanced delivery systems to provide your client’s skin with healing and anti-aging peptides, vitamin C, vitamin A, BHA’s, and AHA’s
BLACK&WHITE provides and supplies:
Advanced skin resurfacers (glycolic, lactic, salicylic)
Advanced skincare training (Peels, Microneedling, Dermaplaning)
Strict professional only supply (Skincare wont ever be found outside of professional skin clinics)
Pick and choose product system so you are never forced to buy stock you wont use/sell
Try before you buy for only $79.99 (4 full sized products) redeemable on opening order,
If you are looking to upgrade, change or add to your current brand, please don’t hesitate to reach out for more info
Education and Sales
PUKEHINA SPA OPENING HOURS 2020
Tuesday 9 am - 8 pm by appointment
Wednesday 9 am - 1 pm alternate Wednesday by appointment
Thursday 9 am - 4.30 pm by appointment
Saturday 9 am - 2 pm by appointment
Extended Hours offered by appointment only. Please call or message 027 2888072
MATAMATA PUTARURU TREATMENT HOURS
Matamata Wednesday 7.30 - 8 pm Alternate Wednesday
Putaruru Monday 10 am - 8 pm Alternate Monday's
Please call or message 027 2888072
SAN FRANCISCO HERE WE COME.
February 2017 is going to be an exciting month for me as I'm soon heading off to San Francisco, California. I'll be undertaking training on the BLACK&WHITE Cellular Level Skincare, with our formulist regarding both our Retail and Professional Lines.