Level 2 Appointment Procedures..
BLACK&WHITE' Beauty will be implementing the following procedures to keep both myself and my clients safe and Covid free.
- Please contact me (0272888072) prior to your appointment if you are feeling unwell in the slightest, although this may be nothing but a change of season sniff or sore throat BLACK&WHITE simply can not take any chances with the safety of myself and my clients. We will be more than happy to reschedule you.
- I will be only taking one person at a time, unless of coarse you have been in the same bubble.
- Please txt me before you leave for your appointment just to make sure I am running on time although I have scheduled my appointments with plenty of time between clients to sanitize and sterilize, the waiting room and a coffee and magazine is completely off limits at level 2 so a quick txt makes sense. (txt 027 2888072)
- Gloves will be worn where appropriate and hands thoroughly washed and sanitized between clients.
- You will need to sanitize your hands on arrival and sign a delectation form that you are showing no signs of any viral or other illness or Covid 19 symptomatic.
- Your details will be logged for contact tracing as per Level 2 Criteria.
- I will be wearing a a surgical grade mask where appropriate or a full screen facial Shield if deemed appropriate and there will be a basic disposable mask available for you if your require.
- Hairdressing capes and towels will be changed with every client and sanitized and laundered in the correct manner.
- Hairdressing equipment will be sanitized in the usual appropriate manner between clients.
- Beauty beds and linen will be changed between clients if used and where appropriate a disposable paper bed roll will be used instead. The bed will be sanitized between clients as well as tools in the usual appropriate manner.
- All contact surfaces will be thoroughly sanitized between clients and again before I leave for the day.
- Eftpost will be available if required, however you are encouraged to pay online where you can.
Crazy times I know!
WITH LOVE BLACK&WHITE